Martha Martha Martha

Employee Spotlight ↕↕

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Martha



Next up.. Martha Martha Martha😏


Martha is one of the first faces you will see when you enter the office.  She has been with EHS for 7 years and her title is Patient Care Coordinator.  Her tasks include:  scheduling, answering the phone, putting together daily charts and a multitude of other things to help keep the office running smoothly.  

She has been married to her husband, Rick, for 37 years.  She has 3 children, 4 grand children and 2 great-grandchildren.  She also has 4 golden retrievers who are all a special part of her family.  

Martha has kindly answered the questions that I have asked.. 
So here goes nothin' ..


  • What are some of your hobbies?..
           -   I love chunky rings and doing my nails a few times a week, nothing too fancy, just trying to keep it fun and spending time with our spoiled dogs.


  • What is your favorite part about working at EHS?..
             -  I enjoy greeting the patients, challenging myself to try to call everyone by name... I don't always get that right!  I really love the way we
        all interact, and are friends... It's nice to have awesome bosses and co-workers.


  • Do you have a favorite band?..
             -   I like contemporary Christian music and I also like Country Music... Garth Brooks, Reba, Vince Gill, Diamond Rio, Brooks & Dunn... I guess those are the "oldies".  


  • What is the best vacation that you have been on?.. 
            -  Best vacations... it's hard to list just one.  While we haven't been on many the stand outs were the two cruises in 2008 and 2010... What fun.
         Going to Colorado with my parents, siblings and their spouses for a week was a hoot, and I can't forget to mention a few trips
         to Florida with a great group of internet friends, and staying at one's beach house in St. Pete Beach!  

  • Last but not least... what is one thing that you cannot resist?..
             - I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!

 I hope everyone enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about Martha. I hope you all have a safe, enjoyable weekend.  Until the next time.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My contacts are poisonous? Not so fast.

EAT YOUR WAY TO BETTER EYE HEALTH