Employee Spotlight... Matt


Employee Spotlight


Hey all!  Today we're going to post our first ever, Employee Spotlight.

The idea is to just provide a little bit of info about one of us, for a nice, light, entertaining bit of reading material. 

Matt was selected to be the lucky number one!  Matt does a variety of things around the office. A great team player!  He is very well trained in each area, so he is always more than welcome to bounce around from space to space; in hopes of helping anyone and everyone out, in the office. Jack of all trades if you will!
 Matt is one of two, Patient Technicians in the office.  He handles a majority of our contact lens ordering, stocking and sorting, in the office.  He works with patients on the insertion and removal of contact lenses. 
I have taken a little bit of time, to sit down with Matt and ask him some basic questions.  He's got such a great attitude and personality, needless to say, it was quite an entertaining 
'interview' process. 

So here we go.. 

  • What is your favorite part about working for EHS?
* I love that being in a smaller community, when I'm out and about, I have the opportunity to see patients, that I've been able to help in our office, with their vision needs. 

  • What are you most afraid of?
* I do NOT like heights, whatsoever!

  • If given a chance, for one day, who would you like to be?
* I would like to be a Jedi... Luke Skywalker.  I want the force to flow through me.  Oh wait, the force is already around us, I just want to manipulate it. 

  • What is your favorite movie? (Matt is a movie fanatic, I'm shocked he can pick just ONE!) 
* Schindler's List

  • So.. if you had to pick just one, what would your favorite line be from a movie?
* "Allow myself to introduce.. myself.  My name is Richie Cunningham and this is my wife, Oprah" -  Austin Powers : International Man of Mystery


I hope everyone had a good read and/or chuckle!  Until next time......
Thanks for tuning into Eye Health Solutions







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My contacts are poisonous? Not so fast.

EAT YOUR WAY TO BETTER EYE HEALTH