Dr. Rachel Browne

 Welcome Dr. Rachel Browne To EHS!!





 Hello there! Dr. Rachel here. Last week marked two months since joining Eye Health Solutions and what a busy time it has been getting to know my way around the office.  Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me thus far, and to those who continue to trust me with their eye care needs. If I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rachel (Barnes) Browne and I am the “new” optometrist here at Eye Health Solutions. This coming May I will have been in practice for 10 years, and I am thrilled to continue my career working alongside exceptional physicians like Dr. Jason and Dr. Lily.  I really enjoy working with patients of all ages - infants to seniors - and I love that every day is different than the next.

 

I was born and raised in Pella, where I currently reside with my husband, Dustin, and our three children: Taylen (8), Noah (5), and Eden (2).  We love being a part of a small community and feel fortunate to be able to serve in the area professionally.  Outside of the office you can find me cheering at youth sporting events, watching home renovation shows, baking, being outdoors, or traveling whenever possible.

I look forward to meeting you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My contacts are poisonous? Not so fast.

EAT YOUR WAY TO BETTER EYE HEALTH