LeLa





Everyone... meet Lela



Lela began working with us in August 2019.  She is part of our front desk team.  She will be there to greet you with a smile while you   check in or out.  

Lela has provided us with a little bit of info to help us get to know her on her 
:Employee Spotlight Blog:

Enjoy the info, followed by some random 'This or That' questions



About me:

Although we moved around a lot before I was in first grade, I have called Knoxville my home for over 44 years.  I attended North Star Elementary in 1st grade, East in 3rd and the rest of my education was at Knoxville Regular Baptist School.  

I enjoy baking (which is apparent), reading and watching movies.  My favorite time is Countdown to Christmas on the Hallmark channel. 

My husband and I have been married for 23 years (although, we both jokingly say that it feels like it has been 75-100).  Both of our immediate families live in the area or close by which is very helpful for holidays and get together's.  I love our annual Girls' Day that I spend with my sisters, sister-in-law, mother and nieces.  There just seems to never be enough time in that day for us to do or talk about everything that we want. 

I began working here at the end of August and am in the area of Patient Care, so I will either see you when you check in or as you check out.  Bear with me as I try to put names with faces.  I look forward to assisting you when you come in or if you happen to call the office.  



                                                    *THIS OR THAT*

                                    sweet or salty : I have a terrible sweet tooth!
                              horror or comedy: Comedy
                              beach or mountains: Mountains (not much for                                                                                              warmth)
                              ninja or pirate: Pirate
                              spring or fall: Fall
                              tacos or burger: Burger
                              cat or dog: Dogs (puppies, especially)
                              truth or dare: Truth
                              vintage or modern: Vintage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My contacts are poisonous? Not so fast.

EAT YOUR WAY TO BETTER EYE HEALTH