Kelsi Kelsi Kelsi



Employee Spotlight
:»Kelsi«: 



Hey all!  The time has come for another blog!  Perfect read for this rainy, cruddy day!

 This week, I am going to pick on Kelsi aka Chelsea. 
(inside office joke 😁)


Kelsi was born and raised in Marion County and still a Knoxville resident.  She loves to travel and spend time with her family--> husband Todd and daughter Harper. 

She has been employed by EHS for 16.5 years!  She has a couple of different roles in the office.

 Everyone probably knows her as Kelsi; the Optician --> she helps our patients with the selection of their new eye wear.  She also handles Office Marketing, any radio advertising and operating of the office Facebook page. 


Here are a few fun facts I learned about Kelsi, time to share with you all!

  • What did you want to be when you grew up?
* teacher, travel agent or doing something in the fashion industry, which I have a degree in. 

  • So, if you were stuck on an island, what 3 items are a must to survive?
* my iPhone, some peanut butter and lastly, my daughter Harper.  My flat iron and a pillow to nap on, were top contenders though. 

  • Bucket list... what is on it?
* a real life.. African safari

  • What is a TV show/ movie that you are ashamed to admit that you love?
* The Young & The Restless


I sure hope this brightened everyone's afternoon, stay dry my people!  Until the next time.. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My contacts are poisonous? Not so fast.

EAT YOUR WAY TO BETTER EYE HEALTH